Just when you think stories about Harvey Weinstein and sexual harassment and abuse were over and done, more information comes out about the movie producer. Gwyneth Paltrow had already revealed the story of Weinstein’s unwanted advances to her on The Howard Stern Show. She also opened up to the New York Times in 2017, becoming one of many actresses that went public with their stories of sexual abuse by Weinstein. Now she has more to say.

Harvey Weinstein confronted by Brad Pitt

While Paltrow told them at the time that Brad Pitt had confronted Weinstein, she gave no further information about the incident when she was alone with the producer in a hotel room and he asked her for a massage.

She has now given more details about the incident and what happened at the time.

It happened in 1995, when Paltrow and her boyfriend at the time, Brad Pitt were attending the opening night of the play “Hamlet” on Broadway. Gwyneth had told Pitt about Weinstein sexually harassing her and when they spotted the movie producer at the play, Pitt leaped into action. The Daily Mail reports that Pitt literally threw Weinstein against a wall, threatening his life. Pitt told him that if he ever made Paltrow, who was 22 at the time, feel uncomfortable again, he would kill him. At the time, reporters for Daily News had mentioned that Pitt and Paltrow were especially shy during the after party.

Gwyneth then went on to praise Brad for his actions, saying that at that time she had no fame or power and was just starting out in the Film industry, while Pitt was already a famous actor. Paltrow had been signed on for two films with Weinstein, making the incident even more disconcerting.

The list of victims keeps on growing

As reported by the NZ Herald, the incident happened just a few months after Jason Priestly of “Beverley Hills 2010” fame claimed he hit Weinstein at a party following the Golden Globes. Angelina Jolie has also come forward claiming she was sexually harassed by Weinstein [VIDEO].

According to a report by Variety, Weinstein has now been hit by accusations of sexual abuse and harassment by 50 people and is set to hand himself into the New York Police on Friday. The Manhattan District Attorney’s office will be charging the film producer for at least one of the cases and maybe five more.

That case involves Lucia Evans, who was forced to perform oral sex on Weinstein during a 2004 audition. Evans came forward with her story in October last year.

Evans said she attended a daytime meeting in the Miramax offices, where Weinstein told her she would be perfect for the film “Project Runway,” but mentioned she needed to lose some weight. After speaking about a couple of film scripts, he pulled out his penis, forcing Evans to perform the act against her will. This is considered to be a Class B felony which could bring him a 25-year sentence.