This Wednesday, Barcelona will be put face to face with Gijon at 18:30, UK time. The match is part of LaLiga 25th round. It is likely to see a 4-3-3 formation fielded by both sides this evening. There are a lot of differences between the protagonists, and all the arguments are by hosts' side.
- The team is on the second position on the table after Real Madrid, having 54 points at the moment.
- Barca managed to win 16 matches so far, ticking six more draws and only two losses.
- They have the best attack in the country and also the best defense, having a 65-20 goal difference.
- In the last five games, The Catalans have won three matches, but they surely can do much better.
- In the preview two league matches, the team has scored two goals in each match.
- Barca are without a loss in the last 12 home games, ticking three draws and nine wins.
#Barcelona probable lineup (4-3-3): Stegen - Alba, Pique, Umtiti, Roberto - Iniesta, Busquets, Rakitic.
Missing players: Aleix Vidal, Jeremy Mathieu.
- The opponents are not in a good shape lately, since they managed to win only one game in the last five, checking one more draws and three losses.
- They are on the 18th position with four wins, five draws and 15 losses.
- So far, they scored 26 goals and conceded 48, gaining 17 points after 24 goals.
- In the last 17 games away, the team have win only one match 0-2 against Leganes.
- The team didn't manage to win any of the last five meetings vs Barcelona, since they scored only three goals and conceded 17 goals.
- As I said, it is likely to see a 4-3-3 formation, with Rodriguez, Traore and Burgui as strikers.
- They failed to win nine out of the last 10 games in LaLiga.
Gijon probable lineup (4-3-3): Cuellar - Lora, Amorebieta, Babin, Canella - Cases, Vesga, Gomez - Rodriguez, Traore, Burgui.
Missing players: Jorge Mere.
Barcelona vs Gijon predictions
Main prediction: Barcelona -1.0 AH at half time @ 1.50
Risky prediction: Over 2,5 goals in second half @ 1.98
Final score recommendations: 4-0 or 5-0 @ 8.00 or 9.50 #1St March