Romania will play against Poland this Friday, 11th November at 19:45, UK time. Both teams are playing in the fourth round of World Cup 2018 Qualifiers. Their performance and form are balanced and there are just two points difference between them, so this game will be very interesting.
- After three games so far, the hosts are on the 3rd position with five points.
- The team managed to win just one game and also ticked two draws, scoring six goals and conceding one, which is pretty good.
- The defense remains their strongest point, just like in the previous campaign.
- Romania have started the qualification campaign for World Cup with a 1-1 draw against Montenegro, followed by a win against Armenia with an impressive result 5-0 and the last game was a goalless draw in Kazakhstan.
- Two wins, two draws and one defeat is their home record in the past seven months, including friendlies as well.
- The last meeting between these two sides took place in February 2012 and Romania had no chance in that friendly game, losing 1-4 away from home.
- In the last five away games, Poland have won just one of them against Georgia and they ticked three more draws and one defeat vs Germany.
- The visitors find themselves on the second place in Group E, with two wins and one draw at the moment.
- After three games, The White and Reds have seven points, like Montenegro, but with a weaker goal difference, 7-5.
- They started with a draw in Kazakhstan, winning the following two matches vs Armenia and Denmark, but not without struggling in front of the own fans.
- Poland played twice in Romania, losing 1-2 in 1995 and getting a draw in 2000, 1-1.
Romania vs Poland predictions
Main prediction: X2 @ 1.39.
Risky prediction: X at Half Time @ 1.96
Final score recommendations: 1-1 or 1-2 @ 6.50 or 10.00
Good luck to everyone and don't risk too much on International games! #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football