Taking a look at the odds, I can say that this is the most unbalanced match scheduled Saturday in #Premier League. Manchester City will welcome Middlesbrough from 15:00, local time, in the 11th round of EPL.
This month started very well, with a fantastic Tuesday evening (3/3 winning combos). Then the following two days wasn't profitable and now the weekend seems to bring us some profit. It's going to be an interesting game at Etihad Stadium and I hope to make profit, just like Austria Vienna vs AS Roma, as both predictions have been won.
- The Citizens are leading the table after ten rounds, with 23 points, same as Arsenal and Liverpool.
- Their goal difference is the best one in the country, 24-9, having the best attack and the third best defense.
- Guardiola's team is undefeated in front of the own crowd, ticking three wins and two draws so far.
- They seem to get better after a bad run of six consecutive games without victory in all competitions.
- I expect Guardiola to use a 4-1-4-1 system again, with Aguero up front, Nolito and Sterling on the flanks.
- Sagna is still injured, while Toure is also unavailable. Kompany was benched vs Barcelona in Champions League, but he is likely to start here.
Manchester City probable lineup (4-1-4-1): Bravo - Zabaleta, Kompany, Stones, Kolarov - Fernando - Sterling, Bruyne, Gundogan, Nolito - Aguero.
Missing players: Sagna, Toure.
- The visitors are back in Premier League after six years in Championship.
- Middlesbrough won only two games this campaign, the last win being recorded in the previous week, 2-0 vs Bournemouth.
- They are in the bottom half of the table, with ten points and a 9-11 goal difference. With numbers like these, Borro are on the 15th place.
- The guests have only three points above the red line, but it's too early to talk about things like this.
- Surprisingly, Middlesbrough defeated Manchester City in the previous trip here, 2-0 in a FA Cup duel in January 2015.
Middlesbrough probable lineup (4-2-3-1): Valdes - Barragan, Chambers, Gibson, Friend - Clayton, Forshaw - Traore, Fischer, Downing - Negredo.
Missing players: Ramirez.
Main prediction: Man City -1.0 AH @ 1.30
Risky prediction: Man City -1.5 AH @ 1.63
Final score recommendations: 2-0 or 3-0 @ 6.50 or 7.50 #Betting Predictions #Football