This Friday, 11th November, will put face to face Denmark and Kazakhstan at 19:45, UK time, playing in the fourth round of World Cup 2018 Qualifiers. It is likely that this will be a very unbalanced game, the host being the favourites here. There are a lot of differences between these teams, the hosts having all the arguments in their favour. In addition, Denmark has some very talented players who are in very good shape at the moment.
I hope that this game will bring us some profit and I can't wait to see what will happen. You can also take a look at other predictions I made for Friday, like France vs Sweden and Romania vs Poland..
- After three games this campaign, Denmark are finding themselves in the 4th position, with three points.
- So far, the team managed just one win and it was defeated in two games, having a 3-4 goal difference.
- Even though they have started the campaign with a win against Armenia, 1-0, this victory was followed by two losses, one vs Poland, 2-3, and a 0-1 against Montenegro.
- In the last two matches between these teams, Denmark managed to win both of them, with five goals scored.
Denmark probable lineup (5-3-2): Hansen - Ankersen, Christensen, Jorgensen, Kjaer, Durmisi - Hojbjerg, Eriksen, Delaney - Fischer, Poulsen.
- With two draws and a loss so far, the visitors gained two points.
- Kazakhstan are currently in the 5th position, with two goals scored and seven conceded.
- After a draw, 2-2 vs Poland in September, the team was humiliated by Montenegro, 0-5, and this was followed by another draw, 0-0 against Romania.
- The visiting team lost the previous two trips, conceding seven goals without scoring.
- Their last away win took place in June, 1-0 vs China in a friendly match.
Kazakhstan probable lineup (3-5-2): Pokatilov - Akhmetov, Maliy, Logvinenko - Shomko, Beysebekov, Smakov, Muzhikov, Kuat - Zhizhnichenko, Baizhanov..
Denmark vs Kazakhstan predictions
Main prediction: Under 3,5 goals @ 1.36
Risky prediction: 1 at HT @ 1.67
Final score recommendations: 1-0 or 2-0 @ 6.00 or 5.50 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football