Sevilla will welcome Barcelona on 6th November at 19:45, UK time. The protagonists are playing in the 11th Round of La Liga and, as the results show, we expect to a well balanced game, considering that the teams are at just one point difference.
- Sevilla is currently on the 4th position after 10 rounds, with 21 points, like Atletico Madrid.
- The team is unbeaten in front of their own fans in the last seven games in all competitions, ticking only victories.
- So far in LaLiga, The Red and Whites managed to win six games, recording three more draws, lossing just one game.
- When it comes about the meeting against Barcelona, Sevilla have won just one game out of the last five and in the other games, they ticked a goalless draw and three defeats.
- I expect the team to use a 4-2-3-1 formation, with Vietto in attack, Vitolo, Correa and Vazques supporting him from behind.
- Gabriel Mercado will not play this game due to his suspension, Benoit Tremoulinas and Michael Krohn-Dehli are also unavailable since they are injured.
Sevilla probable lineup (4-2-3-1): Rico - Escudero, Rami, Pareja, Mariano - N'Zonzi, Iborra - Vitolo, Correa, Vazquez - Vietto.
Missing players: Tremoulinas, Krohn-Dehli, Mercado.
- FCB are second in the standings, with 22 points after 10 games.
- This campaign, they have seven victories, one draw and two losses, with a 30-12 goal difference.
- Their last three games were a succes, managing to win all of them in the domestic league.
- Talking about the the last five away games in all competitions, Barca won three of them and have lost two against Manchester City and against Celta Vigo.
- Since Gerard Pique and Jordi Alba are doubts, Mascherano will partner Digne at centre back.
Barcelona probable lineup (4-3-3): Stegen - Roberto, Mascherano, Umtiti, Digne - Rakitic, Busquets, Rafinha - Messi, Suarez, Neymar.
Missing players: Andreas Iniesta, Jeremy Mathieu are not able to play this game and Jordi Alba and Gerard Pique are doubtful injured.
Sevilla vs Barcelona predictions
Main prediction: Over 2,5 goals @ 1.40
Risky prediction: 2 @ 1.62
Final score recommendations: 1-2 or 1-3 @ 8.50 or 11.00 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football