This Friday, 11th November, England will face Scotland at 19:45, local time. Even though there are three points difference between teams, it doesn't make England the winner. Both teams started very well this campaign and it's going to be a tight duel.
We have a lot of action this weekend and I hope to be a very good one. Sunday we had 3/3 winning combos, but also many winning single bets, including both predictions at Sevilla vs Barcelona. Final score also brought us a great profit!
- The host team is on the top of the table after three games, with seven points.
- They have started this campaign in a good shape, with two victories, 1-0 vs Slovakia and 2-0 against Malta.
- Their last game was a goalless draw in front of Slovenia's fans.
- So far, the team managed to score three games, without conceding.
- When it comes about home games, The Three Lions have shown a good form, winning four of the last five matches at Wembley, all of them being friendlies.
- After one win, one draw and one loss, the team have five points out of nine so far and a 6-5 goal difference.
- They have started the campaign with a victory against Malta 5-1, followed by a 1 -1 draw vs Lithuania and in the last game they were defeated by Slovakia, 0-3.
- Talking about the last meetings between both protagonists, Scotland have lost four out of the last five games and have won just one 1-0 at EURO 2000 Qualifiers.
- As the results show, the visiting team is coming after an unimpressive run, with one win, one draw and three losses in the last five games, since May 29th.
- The Scottish team watched EURO 2016 in front of TV and it seems to be a difficult mission for them when it comes about WC 2018 qualification race, being on the 4th place in Group F at the moment.
England vs Scotland betting predictions
Main prediction: 1 @ 1.36
Risky prediction: Over 2.25 goals AH @ 1.70
Final score recommendations: 2-1 or 3-1 @ 9.00 or 13.00
Good luck to everyone and do not forget to gamble with responsability and do it just as a hobby! #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football