After the fourth round of the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers, this Monday we will have only a friendly game. The most attractive on the list seems to be Poland vs. Slovenia. As expected, the Polish team starts in pole-position, with odds around 1.83 for a victory. It was a very good weekend, with a good profit as well. Friday I had 2/3 winning combos and also 2/3 winning combos Saturday evening. As I said, Sunday I was busy and I had to take a break.
- Talking about World Cup 2018 Qualifiers, Poland just managed to take the lead in in the Group E.
- Lewandowski and his teammates are the only ones without defeat in that group, winning ten points out of 12 so far.
- They also have the best goal difference, 10-5 at the moment.
- The hosts made a good impression at EURO 2016 in the summer, reaching the Quarter Finals.
- Their last defeat took place on June 1st, 1-2 vs Netherlands in a friendly match.
- That was also their last home defeat and the only one in the past 30 months.
- Before that, Poland lost to Scotland in March 2014, 0-1, in a friendly duel as well.
- Poland faced Slovenia here twice before, ticking one win in 2004 and one draw in 2008.
- Just like their opponents, the visitors are undefeated in the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers.
- To be more precise, they recorded two wins and two draws, still hoping for a qualification place.
- It will not be easy at all, as they have to fight with Slovakia for the second place in Group F, as there is no real chance to win the race for the first position against England.
- The guests are coming here after three clean sheets in a row.
- They scored four goals in the last four matches, conceding only two, so the defense remains their strongest point without a doubt.
- Surprisingly, Slovenia defeated Poland in the previous meeting, 3-0 in September 2009.
- Slovenia are underdogs coming in to the match, with odds around 4.33 for a win.
Main prediction: Over 1,5 goals @ 1.40
Risky prediction: 1 @ 1.83
Final score recommendation: 2-0 or 2-1 @ 8.00 or 8.50 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football