This Tuesday, November 29th, Lorient will play against Rennes in the Ligue 1, at 18:00, UK time. This is going to be a balanced game since Lorient are playing in front of their own fans and they will not give up easily, even if they are in the last position on the table.
Yesterday I turned my attention to three games. I hit a good odd at Napoli vs Sassuolo, 1.95 for goal-goal, but the other prediction, victory for Napoli was lost. The main prediction at Inter vs Fiorentina has been green as well, just like it happened at Las Palmas vs Bilbao.
- Without victory in the last eight matches in all competitions, Lorient ticked two draws and six losses,
- They are on the 20th place in Ligue 1, with eight points, heading to the Ligue 2 at first view.
- The hosts scored 12 goals and conceded 26, ticking two wins, two draws and 10 losses this campaign.
- Talking about the last home games, Lorient has shown a decent form, with two wins, one draw, and two losses.
- Their last game was away vs Metz and it was a 3-3- draw.
- Lorient has the second worst defense in the league (26), only Montpellier (27) conceding more goals so far.
Lorient probable lineup (4-3-3): Delacroix - Goff, Rose, Toure, Moreira - Cafu, Bellugou, Mvuemba - Waris, Moukandjo, Cabot.
Missing players: Faiz Selemani, Benjamin Lecomte.
- Rennes have won three of the last five meetings vs Lorients and ticked two more draws.
- The visitors are in a good shape, with seven wins, three draws and four losses this campaign.
- They are currently in the 4th position, with 24 goals and a 15-17 goal difference, fighting for a Europa League spot.
- They are coming into this match after three victories, one draw and one loss in the last five games in all competitions.
- Rennes last match took place on November 25th and it was a 1-0 win against Toulouse.
- Rennes' goal difference is a negative one, 15-17, as I said, very surprising for the fourth position.
- Chantome, Mexer and Said are injured and will not feature Tuesday evening.
Rennes probable lineup (4-4-1-1): Costil - Danze, Mendes, Gnagnon, Baal - Grosicki, Fernandes, Andre, Hunou - Prcic - Sio.
Missing players: Clement Chantome, Mexer, Wesley Said.
Main predictions: X2 @ 1.50
Risky predicion: Both teams to score @ 1.86
Final score recommendations: 1-1 or 1-2 @ 6.50 or 11.00 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football