This Tuesday, 22nd November, Leicester will play against Club Brugge, at 19:45, UK time, in the 5th Round of Champions League. As the results show, the hosts are in a better shape than their opponents, and they are the favourite to win.
I hope you will enjoy this match and make some profit. If you want, you can take a look at other predictions for Tuesday, like FC Copenhagen vs FC Porto and Sevilla vs Juventus. Here are the three combos for UCL evening!
- Leading the table, the hosts have currently 10 points.
- After three wins and one draw, Leicester managed to score five goals, without conceding.
- They are in a bad shape at this moment, with one victory, two draws and two losses in the last games in all competitions.
- As the results show, they play better at home, ticking three wins, one draw and one loss in the last five games.
- The team's last two games were against FC Copenhagen, ticking a 1-0 win and a goalless draw.
- Leicester have been defeated in their last two matches, 1-2 vs West Brom and 1-2 vs Watford.
Leicester probable lineup (4-4-2): Zieler - Fuchs, Huth, Morgan, Simpson - Musa, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez - Vardy, Okazaki.
Missing players: Kasper Schmeichel, Nampalys Mendy, Ben Chilwell
- The hosts are coming into this game after two wins, two draws and one loss in the last five matches in all competitions.
- With 0 points in this group, Club Brugge are on the last position, with a 1-10 goal difference.
- They are in a bad shape and their performance is not impressive at all, considering the fact that they ticked only a victory in the last five away games, one draw and no fewer than three losses.
- The Belgians were also defeated (0-3) in the last meeting with Leicester.
- Their last game was away against St. Truiden and it was a 1-0 victory, Jelle Vossen saving his team in the last minute.
Club Brugge probable lineup (3-4-2-1): Butelle - Poulain, Simons, Denswill - Rhijn, Pina, Claudemir, Izquierdo - Gedoz, Vanaken - Vossen.
Missing players: Lior Refaelov and Abdoulaye Diaby are doubts for this game and Ruud Vormer is suspended.
Main prediction: Goal in first half @ 1.33
Risky prediction: 1 @ 1.53
Final score recommendations: 2-0 or 2-1 @ 7.00 or 8.50 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football