One of the most attractive friendly games scheduled this Tuesday will put face to face Italy and Germany, at 19:45, UK time. It will be a well-balanced game, concidering the current form of the protagonists, both sides being unbeaten after four rounds of the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers. If you are interested, you can take a look at the predictions for Ukraine vs Serbia and also for England vs Spain.
- Italy are coming into this match after three wins, one draw and one loss in the last five games in all competitions.
- Being undefeted after four games in World Cup 2018 Qualifiers, the hosts managed to gain 10 points, like the group rivals from Spain.
- They are currently on the second position on the table in Group G, with three wins and one draw.
- The team have the second best attack in the group, with a 11-4 goal difference.
- In the last six home matches, Italy have lost just one vs France (1-3) and they have ticked three more draws and two wins.
- Their last game was away against Liechtenstein and it was a victory, Squadra Azzurra scoring four goals and conceding no goal.
- The visitors are finding themselves on the first position in Group C, with 12 points.
- Germany have won all four games in World Cup 2018 Qualifiers, scoring 16 goals and without conceding, having an amazing attack and also an iron defense.
- Their current form is really impressive, since the team won the last five games in all competitions, also keeping five clean sheets.
- In the last 17 games in all competitions, Germany have lost just three: vs Poland, vs Ireland and vs France.
- Germany reached the semfinals at EUROS, not so impressive for the world champions, I can say.
- Germany's last match was away against San Marino, when they crushed the hosts, 8-0.
- When it comes about the last five meeting between Italy and Germany, they ticked three draws, one win and one loss.
Main prediction: Under 1,5 goals in first half @ 1.33
Risky prediction: 2 DNB @ 1.90
Final score recommendations: 0-1 or 0-2 @ 7.50 or 12.00 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football