This Saturday, November 26th, Frankfurt will play against Dortmund in the 12th Round of Bundesliga, at 14:30, UK time. Although both teams have the same number of points and the same number of wins, draws, and losses, Dortmund are favourite to win, since they have the best attack so far.
I hope for another profitable day since this week we managed to have 157 euros profit on UCL games, with 3/3 winning combos Tuesday and 2/3 winning combos Wednesday. Friday was also excellent, with 3/4 winning predictions at Rennes vs Toulouse and Freiburg vs Leipzig and also with 2/3 winning combos.
- The hosts are in the 7th position, with six wins, three draws, and two losses so far.
- After 11 games, the team gained 21 points, scoring 16 goals and conceding nine.
- They are coming into this round after two wins, two draws and one loss in the last five games in all competitions.
- They are without a loss in the last 10 home matches, ticking six wins and four draws.
- Their last game was away against Bremen, Meier and Barkok scoring the goals.
- The Eagles have won two of the last four meetings with BVB in Bundesliga and were defeated in the other two.
Frankfurt probable lineup (4-2-3-1): Hradecky - Oczipka, Vallejo, Abraham, Chandler - Huszti, Hasebe - Rebic, Fabian, Gacinovic - Meier.
Missing players Anderson, Stendera, Varela, Flum, Regasel, Tawatha, Gerezgiher, Medojevic, Tarashaj.
- Dortmund managed three wins in the last five away games, ticking one more draw and one loss.
- With a 26-12 goal difference, the team has 21 points and it is in the 3rd position.
- This campaign, the visitors managed six wins, three draws and two losses in Bundesliga.
- They are unbeaten in the last nine matches in all competitions, with five victories and four draws.
- BVB win all the last four games, with a 15-7 goal difference.
- Their last game was at home in Champions League vs Legia when they crushed the visitors 8-4.
Dortmund probable lineup (4-1-4-1): Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Sokratis, Ginter, Schmelzer - Weigl - Dembele,Gotze, Schurrle - Aubameyang.
Missing players: Sven Bender, Roman Burki.
Main prediction: Over 2.0 goals AH @ 1.33
Risky prediction: 2 @ 1.67
Final score recommendations: 1-2 or 1-3 @ 8.00 or 12.50 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football