This Sunday, 6th November, Liverpool will be face to face with Watford, at 14:15, UK time. This game will take place on the 11th Round of #Premier League and it will be a pretty unbalanced one, considering the difference between these two teams.
I hope this match will bring us some profit too, like Hertha vs Monchengladbach did on Friday with 2/2 winning predictions and Montpellier vs Marseille also had 2/2 greens, although Saturday wasn't the best one.
- LFC were defeated in just one game this campaign against Burnley 0-2.
- The hosts find themselves on the 3rd position on the table, with 23 points, like Arsenal and Manchester City and with a 24-13 goal difference.
- When played at home, Liverpool have shown a very good form, being unbeaten in their last six games, with five victories and one draw.
- Their last home defeat took place in January.
- Ojo and Ings are not available for this match due to their injuries and it is the possibility that Milner will take part in this meeting, after he missed the game vs Crystal Palace.
Liverpool probable lineup (4-3-3): Karius - Milner, Matip, Lovren, Clyne - Can, Henderson, Lallana - Coutinho, Firmino, Mane.
Missing players: Sheyi Ojo, Danny Ings, James Milner.
- The visitors current form is a decent one, with two victories out of five, two draws and one loss.
- Watford are on the 7th place after 10 games, with 15 points, like Manchester United and a with 14-13 goal difference.
- This campaign, the team have won four games and ticked three draws and three losses as well.
- In the last meetings against Liverpool, WFC have won just one match out of the last five, losing four times.
- Not even when they play in front of their fans things are not better, since the team won two games in the last six, managing also two draws and being defeted in other two.
Watford probable lineup (3-5-2): Gomes - Kaboul, Prodl, Britos - Amrabat, Pereyra, Behrami, Capoue, Holebas - Ighalo, Deeney.
Missing players: Stefano Okaka, Kenedy, Brice Dja Djedje, Isaac Success.
Liverpool vs Watford predictions
Main prediction: Liverpool -1.0 AH @ 1.38
Risky prediction: 1 at HT @ 1.67
Final score recommendations: 2-0 or 2-1 @ 7.00 or 9.50 #Football #Betting Predictions