Monchengladbach will play against Manchester City this Wednesday, 23rd November, at 19:45, UK time. The visitors are favourite to win this meeting, being superior from every point of view at the moment.
- The Borussians are in the 3rd position, after one win, one draw and two losses this UCL campaign.
- With four goals scored and seven conceded, the team gained four points.
- Their current form is not good at all, with one win, two draws and two losses in the last five matches.
- Things are not different either in home games, with only one victory out of the last five games, ticking one more loss and three draws.
- Monchengladbach is winless in the last four games, the last victory being against Stuttgart (2-0).
Monchengladbach probable lineup (3-4-1-2): Sommer - Vestergaard, Christensen, Elvedi - Wendt, Dahoud, Kramer, Traore - Stindl - Raffael, Hazard.
Missing players: Josip Drmic, Alvaro Dominguez, Mamadou Doucoure, Marvin Schulz, Patrick Herrmann.
- Citizens are coming into this match after three wins, one draw and one loss in the last five competitive games.
- The visitors are currently on the second place in Group C, with seven points, two less than Barcelona.
- They scored 10 goals and conceded eight this campaign, ticking two wins, one draw, and one loss.
- They are in a decent away form, winning the previous two trips, 4-0 vs WBA and 2-1 vs Crystal Palace.
- Their last loss was away, against Manchester United (0-1) four weeks ago.
- When it comes to the last meetings with Monchengladbach, the visitors managed to win all of them since September 2015 (2-1, 4-2 and 4-0).
Manchester City probable lineup (4-1-4-1): Bravo - Zabaleta, Stones, Otamendi, Kolarov - Fernandinho - Sterling, Gundogan, Silva, Bruyne - Aguero.
Missing players: Stones, Ilkay Gundogan and Delph are unfit and they probably will not play this game.
Main predictions: Goal in first half @ 1.30
Risky prediction: 2 @ 1.80
Final score recommendations: 0-2 or 1-2 @ 10.00 or 8.50 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football