Another interesting match scheduled this Tuesday, 22nd November, will take place between Sporting and Real Madrid, at 19:45, UK time. This game will be played in the 5th Round of Champions League, both teams being in the Group F. Real Madrid are favourite in this game, concidering their current form and evolution so far.
Last weekend was pretty good and profitable, having in view the fact that on Saturday we had 2/3 winning combos and on Sunday we had also 3/3 green predictions, making 272 euros profit in the last four days.
- Sporting are currently on the 3rd position, with three points out of 12.
- So far, the team have one victory and three losses, with a 4-5 goal difference.
- The team are not in their best form at the moment, since they ticked two wins, two draws and one loss in the last five games in all competitions.
- Given the fact that Sporting have won three of the last five home matches and ticked one draw and one loss, their home form is a little better.
- SCP were defeated by Dortmund in the last two games in Champions League, 1-2 and 0-1.
- Sporting were defeated in two of the last three meetings with Real Madrid, ticking one more draw.
Sporting probable lineup (4-4-2): Patricio - Zeegelaar, Coates, Semedo, Pereira - Cesar, carvalho, Silva, Martins - Ruiz, Dost.
Missing players: Lukas Spalvis, Jefferson, Bruno Paulista, Radosav Petrovic.
- The visitors are coming into this game after two wins and two draws in this group.
- Being on the second position, Real Madrid managed to win eight points.
- The Galactics have the best attack in Group F, with 12 goals scored and seven conceded.
- They are unbeaten in the last 15 away matches, their last loss being on the 6th April against Wolfsburg (0-2).
- Real are in a very impressive shape, being undefeated in the last 21 matches in all competitions, with six draws and 15 victories.
- Their last game was away against Atletico Madrid and it was a 3-0 win, Ronaldo scoring all three goals.
Real Madrid probable lineup (4-3-3): Navas - Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo - Modric, Kovacic, Isco - Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo.
Missing players: Toni Kroos, Alvaro Morata.
Main prediction: Over 1.0 goals AH in first half @ 1.52
Risky prediction: Real Madrid -1.0 AH @ 2.00
Final score recommendations: 1-3 or 0-3 @ 11.00 or 13.00 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football