Juventus will play against Pescara this Saturday, 19th November, at 19:45, UK time. Considering the current form of the teams and also the other differences between the two sides, Juventus are clearly in pole-position.
I hope for another profitable weekend, as there are many interesting duels scheduled. This week was good, with both predictions green at Chile vs Uruguay and also 3/3 winning predictions at England vs Spain, where I hit the correct score. Of course, there have been many other winning single bets and 2/3 winning combos.
- Juventus are leading the table with 30 points out of 36.
- After 10 wins and two losses, the team has a 25-9 goal difference.
- The hosts are unbeaten in the last four matches in all competitions.
- Talking about the home matches, Juventus haven't been defeated in the last 22 games, the players being in an impressive form.
- Their last game was away against Chievo and it was a 2-1 win.
Juventus probable lineup (3-5-2): Buffon - Chiellini, Bonucci, Benatia - Sandro, Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira, Lichtsteiner - Higuain, Mandzukic.
Missing players: Paulo Dybala, Marko Pjaca, Andrea Barzagli.
- With one win, four draws and seven losses, the visitors are on the 18th position,with seven points.
- The team are not in a good form at all, managing to score only nine goals and conceding no fewer than 20.
- In the last five matches away, Pescara have won just one of them and they ticked three losses and one draw.
- They are without victory in the last 10 matches in all competitions, with only four goals scored.
- The visitors have been defeated also in the last five meeting against Juventus.
Pescara probIable lineup (4-3-2-1): Bizzarri, Zampano, Formasier, Campagnaro, Biraghi - Brugman, Aquailani, Memushaj - Verre, Benali, Caprari.
Missing players: Norbert Gyomber, Andrea Coda.
Juventus vs Pescara predictions
Main prediction: Juventus -1.5 AH @ 1.45
Risky prediction: Both teams to score - No @ 1.63
Final score recommendations: 2-0 or 3-0 @ 6.50 or 6.75
Good luck guys and gamble with responsability! #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football