This Friday, 11th November, France will play against Sweden at 19:45, UK time. Both protagonists are playing in the fourth round of World Cup 2018 Qualifiers. It is expected to be a well balanced game, since the teams have the same number of points and also a 5-1 goal difference. I hope you will enjoy this match and I believe that it will make us some profit. If you are interested, you can check the predictions for England vs Scotland and also you can take a look at Romania vs Poland, where I posted two predictions and also the final score recommendation as extra bets.
- The hosts are on the second place after three games, with seven points.
- After two victories and one draw, they managed to score five goals and conceded just one.
- France have started the qualification campaign for World Cup with a goalless draw vs Belarus, followed by a victory against Bulgaria, 4-1, and the last match was also a win, 1-0 vs Netherlands.
- In the last five meeting in all competitions between France and Sweden, The Blues managed to win two games and have ticked two draws and one loss.
France probable lineup (4-3-3): Lloris - Sagna, Digne, Koscielny, Umtiti - Kante, Pogba, Matuidi - Griezmann, Martial, Giroud.
- After two wins and one draw, Sweden have seven points out of nine and a 5-1 goal difference.
- The team has started this campaign with a 1-1 draw against Netherlands.
- In the last two games, the players have shown a better shape, winning 3-0 over Bulgaria and struggling vs Luxembourg, 1-0 in the end.
- Excepting the last game, in the previous four have been scored under 1.5 goals per game.
Sweden probable lineup (4-4-2): Robin Olsson - Martin Olsson, Granqvist, Lindelof, Kraft - Durmaz, Hiljemark, Ekdal, Forsberg - Toivonen, Berg.
France vs Sweden prediction
Main prediction: France -1.0 AH @ 1.37
Risky prediction: Over 2,5 goals @ 1.85
Final score recommendations: 2-1 or 3-1 @ 9.50 or 13.00
Good luck and don't forget to not risk too much money on the international matches! Let it be just a hobby! #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football