This Tuesday, 22nd November, Dortmund will face Legia in the 5th Round of Champions League group-stage, at 19:45, UK time. Both protagonists are playing in Group F, but their positions are at different sides. Considering the results the teams have recorded so far and their current form, Dortmund are favourite to win this meeting without a doubt.
- The hosts are leading the table with 10 points out of 12 so far.
- After three wins and one draw, the team managed to score 11 goals and conceded only three.
- Dortmund are unbeaten in the last eight matches in all competitions.
- The team are in a good form also in the home games, considering the fact that their last loss was on August 14th against Bayern (0-2).
- They started this campaign with an impressive 6-0 win over Legia, followed by a 2-2 draw vs Real Madrid.
- In the last two games this campaign, they managed to defeat Sporting twice, 2-1 and 1-0.
- Erik Durm is available now, but it's likely that he will not be part of the first formation.
Dortmund probable lineup(4-1-4-1): Weidenfeller - Schmelzer, Bartra, Sokratis, Ginter - Weigl - Dembele, Kagawa, Castro, Pulisic - Aubameyang.
Missing players: Marco Reus, Roman Burki.
- With one draw and three losses, the visitors are on the 4th position, with one point.
- The team are in a bad shape, having a 4-16 goal difference.
- Legia managed to win four of the last five games in all competitions and also ticked a 3-3 draw vs Real Madrid.
- Their situation is not so good when they play away, ticking two wins and three losses in the last five games.
- The last match between Legia and Dortmund took place on September 14th in Champions League, when Legia were defeated 0-6.
Legia probable lineup (4-2-3-1): Malarz - Bereszynski, Pazdan, Rzezniczak, Hlousek - Kopczynski, Moulin - Guilherme, Odjidja-Ofoe, Radovic - Nikolic.
Missing players: -
Dortmund vs Legia predictions
Main prediction: Under 2,5 goals in first half @ 1.30
Risky prediction: Over 3,5 goals @ 1.67
Final score recommendations: 4-0 or 4-1 @ 7.50 or 13.00 #Betting Predictions #betting tips #Football