Hello guys! I am a little busy this weekend and that's why I made only one article with all my combos. I hope to be a profitable weekend after few days with many surprising results. You can also take a look at Premier League betting tips and you may be interested about the five matches avoided by me this weekend.
I made four combos for the first weekend of October and I am going to start with the Easy Money Strategy, then you will see Main Combo, Corners Combo and also Risky Combo. Good luck!
Easy Money Combo
- Swansea vs Liverpool / Over 0,5 goals in second half @ 1.15 (01.10.2016)
- Ajax vs Utrecht / Over 1,5 goals @ 1.17 (02.10.2016)
Final odds: 1.34
Stake: 100 euros
Profit: 34 euros
Liverpool have the second best attack in the country at the moment and they will certainly give their best to get three more points here. Swansea have some problems in defense and I expect a spectacular meeting, with at least one goal in the second part.
Ajax are in a fantastic form, coming here after seven consecutive wins in all competitions. Utrecht have shown a good form too in the past few weeks, so we could see few goals Sunday.
- FC Basel vs FC Thun / 1 & Over 2,5 goals @ 1.60 (01.10.2016)
- Osijeka vs Zapresic / Over 0,5 goals in 1st half @ 1.40 (01.10.2016)
Final odds: 2.24
Stake: 60 euros
Profit: 74 euros
FC Basel should not have too many problems in this game, being superior without a shadow of doubt. I expect them to get three more points in Super League, but also three goals produced by this duel.
Osijeka have one of the best attacks in the country, with 17 goals in ten games. On the other hand, Zapresic have a decent attack, but a weak defense, so I went for minimum one goal before half time.
- Swansea vs Liverpool / Liverpool -2.5 corners Handicap @ 1.90 (01.10.2016)
- Hull City vs Chelsea / Chelsea -1.5 corners Handicap @ 1.63 (01.10.2016)
- Leverkusen vs Dortmund / Dortmund +0.5 corners Handicap @ 1.55 (01.10.2016)
Final odds: 4.80
Stake: 25 euros
Profit: 95 euros
I expect Liverpool to dominate the game and also to have more corners than their opponents this Saturday, at least three more, to be more precise The same thing applies for Chelsea, expecting them to control the whole game vs Hull and to have at least two more corners.
The third game is a derby from Germany. In the previous article I told you to avoid this duel, but we can try a bet on corners. I don't see Leverkusen controlling this game and I don't expect them to have more corners than Dortmund.
- Swansea vs Liverpool / Liverpool to score in both halves @ 2.02
- Dundee FC vs Celtic / Celtic -1.5 AH @ 1.65
- Standard Liege vs Anderlecht / Both teams to score @ 1.70
- Benfica vs Feirense / Benfica -1.5 AH @ 1.55
- Grasshoppers vs Luzern / Both teams to score @ 1.42
Final odds: 12.47
Stake: 10 euros
Profit: 114 euros #Betting #Predictions #Football